33 Autism Resources you Need to Read on Autism Awarness Day
April 2nd is World Autism Awareness Day. It is celebrated annually to raise awareness and support for Autism. Some may argue that we have the “awareness” part down of Autism Awareness Day. So what’s next?
Being aware of Autism is one thing, now is the time to really learn about Autism–the struggles, the triumphs, the technology out there to help improve living conditions, and the stories of people who spend every day living with Autism. Take some time today to dive into information out there on Autism. To help get you started, we have compiled a list of all of our past resources on Autism over the years.
- 36 Autism Facebook Pages You Should Like!
- 12 Autism Resources for those who Speak Spanish
- TRICARE Changes Policy on ABA Coverage: What You Need to Know
- 15 Indispensible Websites for Parents of Children with Autism
- Autism & Wandering: An Infographic on the prevalence of wandering and how to keep your child safe
- Bullying & Children With Autism [Infographic]
- 3 Studies That Show the Benefits of an Early Diagnosis of Autism
- Students Use Video Game Experience To Help Children With Autism
- An 8 step guide to insurance coverage for autism
- 52 Autism News Articles, Videos and Blog Posts you need to read
- 6 tips for planning an Autism friendly birthday party
- The Top 10 Ways To Support Autism Awareness Without Writing A Check
- The Cause of Stimming: What’s your stim?
- Stage Lights: How theater can help individuals with autism
- Follow the Autism-DSM V Debate Here
- Diagnosis: Autism – The Letter I Wish I Had Received
- How to Recognize the Early Signs of Autism
- 10 Resources And Devices For Wandering Children With Autism
- An Interview With An Expert For World Autism Awareness Day
- My 20 Faces Of Autism
- Take Two: You Might Be An Autism Parent If…
- What A Person With Autism Can Teach Me
- The Pure Beauty of Autism and Why I Miss It
- The end of an era for my nephew with autism
- You Might Be An Autism Parent If…
- The Autism Family: What makes it special?
- 4 Autism Children’s Books to Foster Acceptance and Understanding
- 7 Tracking Devices to Find a Lost Child with Autism
- Five Awesome Autism Books for Parents, Families, and Educators
- 10 Sensory Chew Toys For Children With Autism & Other Special Needs
- How Birdhouse Can Help Make Autism Easier!
- The Top Five Autism Books for Parents and Educators
- 8 Headphones for children with Autism and Auditory Processing Disorder