New Friendship Circle Ebook: A Special Needs Travel Guide
Traveling with disabilities is not only possible, it can also be a wonderful, life-changing experience. Whether you are visiting relatives or going on vacation, traveling can bring out many different reactions and emotions. However before you get to your final destination there is much planning that must be done.
Traveling with a child that has special needs is not easy task. There are many details that should not be overlooked. To help you get to your destination as easily as possible we have created the Special Needs Travel Guide
- 7 Travel Agencies for special needs travel
- A Special Needs Pre-Flight checklist: 16 things you need to do before heading to the airport
- 32 Vacation Destinations for Individuals with Special Needs
- Packing for the plane: Your complete special needs checklist
- Airports and Special Needs Travel: A Complete Guide
- Do You Have Your Access Pass Yet?
- 70+ Tips and Tricks for Special Needs Road Trips
- Air Travelers with Disabilities: Here are your rights
- Airplane Travel: 5 Books to help prepare your child
- Four Tips for choosing the Best Cruise for Special Needs Families
- 6 Important Tips When Choosing a Cruise Cabin for a Family with Special Needs
The Special Needs Travel Guide is perfect for anyone who may be getting ready to jet set across the Atlantic, amping up to go on an African Safari, or just planning a simple road trip.