The 13 Top Special Needs Infographics
The rise of the infographic is living proof that many of us are visual learners. For better or worse many products that are trying to feed information to us (think Facebook, Instagram,YouTube) are moving away from text and more towards videos and images. The infographic has become a popular way to educate people on a specific topic by using a series of charts, images and graphs to present information.
Infographics have become pretty popular in the special needs community as well. They can be used to describe a condition, how prevalent it is and much more. Here are 13 special needs infographics that can by very helpful for those looking to learn more about various special needs.
1. What Is Special Education?
2. 22nd Anniversary of ADA
3. The Special Needs Awareness Calendar
4. Autism & Learning
5. Gift Guide For Children With Special Needs
6. Early Intervention
7. The Basics Of Cerebral Palsy
8. The Paralympics and Public Opinion
9. Cerebral Palsy & Developmental Milestones
10. What Is Dyslexia?
11. The Reach of Special Olympics
12. Autism In Australia