The Teen Division of the Morrie and Sybil Fenkell Volunteer Club has grown to over 450 young adults ages 14-21. Each volunteer is matched with a child who has special needs. Together, they form a friendship by participating together in one or many of Friendship Circle's weekly recreational programs.
- A fun and exciting way of giving back to the community.
- Fulfill your school's community service requirement.
- To gain a broader understanding about children with special needs and their disabilities.
- To make a difference in a child’s life by becoming their best friend.
- Participate in exclusive volunteer only special events