Whether it’s through an event sponsorship, employee team-building opportunity or simply taking a tour of our facility, the Friendship Circle offers several options for corporate partnerships with both large and small businesses.
Click an option on the right to display content.
We invite your business to experience The Friendship Circle’s state-of-the-art, Ferber Kaufman LifeTown facility. There are many ways your company can utilize our building.
- Schedule a guided tour from our executive director and founder
- Host an off-site meeting for your employees at Friendship Circle
- Schedule an employee volunteer day where your employees will assume the role of the village workers in our groundbreaking “Lessons for Life” educational program.
Friendship Circle offers many ways in which to spread your branding through an event sponsorship. We offer many events throughout the year that are sponsored by businesses, both large and small. Our largest event of the year, Walk4Friendship, enlists over 40 corporate sponsors to help raise $500,000 towards our annual operating budget. Other sponsorship opportunities include:
- Sponsor a program
- Scholarship funds
Friendship Circle offers many creative and engaging “team building” opportunities for your employees including:
- Disability awareness lesson
- Team sports challenges
- Corporate Snowman Building Competition