13 Informative IEP articles you need to read
This time of year is known as March Madness mainly because of the Colleges Basketball tournaments that start in mid-march and carry into April.
For parents of children with special needs March Madness has a totally different connotation. March and April is IEP season when a number of parents have IEP meetings with the schools and the madness truly begins.
- What do I include in my child’s IEP?
- Do I need to prepare for war?
- Am I prepared to present my child’s case
- Should I bring an advocate?
- How will I know if the school is following the proper guidelines?