The Top 20 Special Needs Resource Posts of 2011!
2011 was a year of growth and excitement for The Friendship Circle Resource blog. With close to 200 articles posted in 2011 we have grown both in content and viewers. 2012 looks to be an exciting year for this blog as we unveil a new look, add more writers, viewers and content.
Before we take on the new year we look back at some of our favorite posts & series in 2011!
- The Special Needs iPad & App Series
- 12 Activities To Help Your Child With Social Skills
- Thinking outside the lunchbox: School lunch ideas for your child with speical needs
- 5 Steps To Getting Started With Play Therapy
- 26 sensory integration tools for meltdown management
- 17 great colleges for students with special needs
- 11 math reading websites to help your child keep up in school
- The Special Needs Book and Video Series
- Craniosacral Therapy: the road less traveled
- The special needs back to school series
- The ABC’s of handwriting for children with special needs
- 15 tips to make sure your child is ready for the holidays
- Fidgets: what are they and how they can help
- how to get through 82 days of summer vacation
- 12 special needs transition tips, tricks &strategies
- 10 resources for wandering children with autism
- how to enjoy an amusement park with your special needs child
- 9 steps to write an effective IEP for your child
- 19 ways to increase verbal interaction with your child
- A spoonful of music helps the schedule go round